*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

05 January, 2009

First MeMe of 2009

Happy New Year!! Here's to a New Year filled with new travels, new friends and new memories!

Here's a meme I stole from Michelle's wonderful blog, Bleeding Espresso (http://bleedingespresso.com)--

1. What are 5 things you were doing ten years ago?
*Celebrating my 12th birthday with family and friends. I seem to recall getting hit in the head with a pinata bat

*Learning to rollerblade

*Listening to Ace of Bace all the time

*Planning my dream wedding to Prince Charming (who, by the way, has yet to find me)

*Spending long summer breaks at home with my sisters, lounging at the community pool

2. What are 5 things on your to do list for today?

* Unpack the kitchen, living room and my room (just moved into a new appartment with two roommates! boxes everywhere)

*Do laundry

*Catch up with all my e-mail buddies

*Sign up for kickboxing classes

*Go to bed early!!

3. What are your 5 favorite snacks?

*gelato (any kind)

* apricots from Armenia

*basturma

*sunchips

*apples

4. What would you do if you were a millionaire?

*pay of all my debt

*buy a villa in Positano and apartments in Paris, Barcelona and Rome

* buy my parents a nice villa in Tuscany

*send lots of money to my relatives in Armenia

*pay for graduate school

*travel, travel, travel

*save/invest the rest (whatever's left of it!!)

5. Where are 5 places you have lived?

*In a high rise apartment overlooking a park and beautiful forest in Riga, Latvia

*In a crowded apartment on a tree lined street in the charming neighborhood of Mont Royal in Montreal, Quebec.

*In a charming studio in the 6th arrondisment of Paris, just a few cobblestone lined steps from the pharmacie and boulangerie

*In stifling hot and brutally boring Tulsa, Oklahoma

*Currently living in a cosy apartment surrounded with cafes and boutiques in Chicago, Illinois.

No comments: