*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

23 February, 2009

Dear Self:

Life can end so quickly. You have a "saving" nature. When you were little, you saved your candy, hiding it under your pillow, until it spoiled. You save clothes you never wear. You will save your china, vases, frames and stationary. You'll save gift cards that later expire. You'll even save perfume until the scent changes.

Don't do this anymore, use and enjoy all the things you have. Time passes quickly. Take each day as a gift and live life to the fullest. Enjoy all that life has to offer before it is too late.


xo.

2 comments:

Annika said...

that was written straight to me! Today it was exactly what I needed to read. Thank you.

Anait said...

I'm glad I could help, Annika :) Now, if only I could actually take my own advice and use all the stationary I have under my bed!

Thanks for reading :)