*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

06 May, 2009

Gwen Stefani and I, We're Like THIS

Was speaking with boss's client this morning and told him I would call him back after I had an answer to his question. Client replied with, "Yes, please, holla back".

Will do, sir, will do.

In other news, I got a promotion! I have yet to determine if this is a blessing or a curse. In any case, I went out last night to celebrate. Never underestimate the hold that a woman playing pool has over men. Many shots of tequila later (whoever lost had to buy the winner a shot. Did I mention I'm really good at pool?) I ambled my way home where I blasted some salsa music and danced to my heart's content.

Man, I feel like a woman.

4 comments:

204 said...

hahahha. I love the guy that said "holla back." I can only hope he was middle-aged and drives a fast car. also, congrats on the promotion! and tequilla is SO bad, but glad you feel like a woman!

Anait said...

Tequila is not my favorite taste wise, but I never get a hangover from it (unlike long islands....but thats another story) Besides, it was Cinco de Mayo and a tequila rep was canvasing the crowd (definitely middle aged and drives a fast car. most likely to compensate for lack of hair and/or six pack. not that i'm judging!!)

Thanks for the congrats, K !

JouJou Loves You said...

CONGRATS my little pool shark!!!!

Big BIG kisses!!!!

Anait said...

Thanks J!!!! I'm starting to wish I hadn't gotten it already lol....although nothing good comes easily I guess.
xoxo!