*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

13 May, 2009

I'll Be Back....(Tomorrow)

Confucious once said:

No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.

I've been SO busy lately...working 7am-7pm, coming home and working on writing projects, working on my non-profit organization (more on that later)..that I haven't had any time to stop and smell the roses. Or, in my case, catch up on my favorite blogs. You know who you are!

Thankfully, it looks like the rush will be over after today and I will finally be able to catch up with everything and take some time to myself. Although I am sure Confucious wasn't referring to blog reading, I think the deeper message stands: don't let a busy life make you lose touch with the world.

1 comment:

JouJou Loves You said...

We all love you and are always here when you get back :)