*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

17 June, 2009

She Listens Like Spring And She Talks Like June

I think and think and think, I've thought myself out of happiness one
million times, but never once into it.
-everything is illuminated

Last night, I lay awake in bed, thinking. City lights poured in through the open windows, a light breeze blew the curtains in and out. I thought about what I wanted from life, who I wanted, if I'd ever find what it is I'm looking for. What is it that I'm looking for?

After hours and hours spent looking up at the ceiling, I still don't have the answers. I know only two things for sure: I am starting my Master's Program this August, and I am moving to Paris next year. Everything else is up to the Universe. So, I've decided to stop thinking and have faith that the answers will come when I am ready for them. For now, I'm going to focus on loving myself, improving myself, and aiming for those goals that are within my reach.

Universe, the ball's in your court.

1 comment:

204 said...

I need to get more pro-active on this blogging and checking in on you girls. I miss out!

And for the record ...I never know what, who, or when I want what I imagine I might even want ...ever.

Also, Ive no concept of time ...and that can prove to be detrimental to a social life and career life.

keep your head up ...you've so much going for you at least. :)