*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

12 August, 2009

Time for Act II

Thank you, Madeleine, for putting into words exactly what I needed to read...

"Time changes, people change, our sceneries change and so do our supporting actors, and acceptance is hard, but we have to accept it: there are things we can change ourselves, there are things we cannot move, no matter how hard or often we touch them...Yes, he could have done this. Yes, he could have been this person. But he didn't. He wasn't. Instead of thinking what it was (which no longer is) and what could be (which will not) let me remember what it is: someone and something that does not bring me happiness, the idea of this happiness together was based on wishing what he could be, now what he is"

2 comments:

a taste of madeleine said...

:)
I have a few blog posts of yours saved, as they were what I needed to read at the time, or simply, they were just beautiful. When I stumbled upon your blog, it was reviving for me.

and a last statement that popped in my head:
"and with every broken heart, we should become more adventurous".

Anait said...

Thank you, Madeleine! It's always nice to hear that someone other than me is reading my drivel ;) I'm so glad you found my blog....reading yours is almost like looking inside my own thoughts.

And, I agree....with each heartbreak, we should jump right back in the game with even more passion, even more commitment than before.