*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

03 September, 2009

2:00 A.M. ( Still. Reading. Stupid. Book)

2 a.m. and she calls me cause i'm still awake,
can you help me unravel my latest mistake
i don't love him, winter just wasn't my season
yeah we walk through the doors so accusing their eyes,
like they have any right at all to criticize
hypocrites, you're all here for the very same reason

cause you can't jump the tracks,
we're like cars on a cable
and life's like an hourglass glued to the table
no one can find the rewind button girl,
so cradle your head in your handsand
breathe, just breathe

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

That's a lovely song.
I hope you got through the mess with your class and manage to be awake today. xx

Anait said...

Thanks, Madeleine! It was a close call, but I drank a ton of coffee and managed not to pass out in class. Success!! :)

Wine and Words said...

I love that song. It holds a high priority on my iTune "Annie Slow Mix" playlist. *sigh*