*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

16 October, 2010

Close.

Things I love:

My love finally living in the same city as me.

I can call him anytime and know that he is a short drive away.

Arguments no longer have to end with a quiet goodbye over the phone but, with kisses and touches that make everything right again.

Having him surprise me while I am at dinner with a friend.....and just the fact that he CAN (although he was pretty good at surprising me via long distance as well.....)

Knowing that Tuesday nights, he will be waiting for me after class and the day's hardships can be erased with a warm embrace.

What I love the most:

Though we may not have the logistics of the future figured out, though there are things we yearn for that are not yet possible, we have each other and that in itself is a guarantee that the future will be AMAZING.

1 comment: