*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

28 November, 2010

Letter to My Favorite Internet Friend(s)


I was first introduced to the blog world when I was planning my first trip to Italy and stumbled upon this blog about a British woman living in Positano, a small town on the Amalfi coast. Positano quickly found its way onto the list of places to go (and it did not disappoint). I decided to start my own blog and little did I know the people I would "meet" and the ways in which they would inspire me. From Sweden to Peru to Italy to Tunisia to Poland and everywhere in between, your blogs inspire me and allow me to travel the world without leaving my room. Though we have never met in person, in a way we meet everyday. It's amazing how small the world really is.

Keep writing!

(via)

11 comments:

Annika said...

Aww, sweet Anait! You too. Please keep writing, even though I don't always comment I always read and your words always touch me. I am so grateful that we all, in one way or the other, are parts of each others' lives.

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

What an inspiring post! Thats what I love about the blog world. I love hearing about different things in other countries, seeing fashion from across the world and seeing the delicious food. It's all so interesting. I live in boring old America and I love reading blogs from around the world. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Gillian said...

Agreed, and happy to have *met* you :)

JouJou Loves You said...

We love you!!!

You are def. one of my most CHERISHED internet friends :)

Miss you beautiful!!!!

Magdalena said...

Not sure if my other comment went through, but I wanted to say my 'thanks' to you, so...

Really adore your blog! Happy to have stumbled upon it a while ago--it's interesting and inspiring..as are you. You described why blogging is so wonderful- to 'meet' new people who are inspiring to us, who share something of theirs that makes us richer.

Thank YOU and keep writing!

(atasteofmadeleine)

Anait said...

Thank YOU ladies!!! You are all wonderful. xo

French lover said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Merci merci merci. I do try to keep a positive outlook but it's proving to be hard, especially when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww that is such a sweet post! I love reading your posts,sweetie
Happy 1st day of December:)
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting a beautiful scarf GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Christmas.

Gabriel said...

Anait!!! muchas gracias, me siento halagado por ser parte importante de tus viajes por el mundo. Yo también me inspiro mucho con tus palabras y tus imágenes (las que muestras en fotos y las que se crean en mi mente al leerte). Eres un respiro dentro de mi vida, gracias por eso =)

Anait said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments!! You're the best :)

charlie said...

Why thank you! But next time you come visit you must say hello!
xxx