*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

19 November, 2010

Wine Tasting





Thursday night, fed up with arduous paper writing, demanding professors and windowless offices, us ladies of the department decided to relax with a girls night out. After a long day of classes, we headed to a rooftop bar in the loop for their monthly (and, best of all for penniless graduate students, free) wine tasting. For once, my eyes were trained on the menu, and the gorgeous view, instead of mountains of research material. Heavenly.


6 comments:

Allison said...

Lovely pictures! I adore going to wine tastings - I'm glad it gave you time to unwind :)

Everything and Anything said...

I love the pictures. I have never been to a wine tasting.I should try to find one in my area!

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds perfect! I love wine and those photos are magical
Have a great Monday morning,sweetie
Kisses

Heather Anne said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos! And what a wonderful way to unwind. <3

Anait said...

Thank you for all your comments! A glass of wine always relaxes me :)

{lovely little things} said...

Sounds like the perfect way to unwind after a long day!