*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

01 December, 2010

I Feel Like This


Two more weeks until the month long winter break. Two torturous weeks of never-ending paper writing and research. This is the time when I really have to remind myself how much I hated corporate life. Two weeks of madness for something I love versus a lifetime of enslavement - there's no competition, really.

But that doesn't mean I won't be complaining for the next two weeks (and baking to procrastinate. note to self: baking powder does NOT equal baking soda).

(via)

2 comments:

Magdalena said...

ahh, you can do it!
Surround yourself with tea and snacks and some music- and you will get through it.

Crossing my fingers for you (and for me!).

Anait said...

Yes, tea is my constant companion! I'm trying to avoid snacks, though. Good luck to you too!!! I feel better knowing someone else is suffering too ;)