*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

04 December, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Last night, I came home to find a package waiting for me. It was from wonderful Holly, who was my swap-mate for a calendar exchange hosted by Caroline, of I Am A Greedy Girl. Despite my anticipation, I hesitated to open the package - it was so beautifully wrapped!


I opened it carefully and was absolutely smitten with the lovely calendar, elegant card and an adorable little "A" stamp (perfect for holiday card stamping!).



Then, this morning, I woke up, opened my shutters and saw this.



Presents and snow....and its not even Christmas yet!

Is it snowing where you are?

4 comments:

LatteLisa said...

beautiful calendar, lucky you!

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

aw! that sounds so wonderful! I wish it would snow here! Im so excited for the snow, last night it started flurrying!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Gabriel said...

in peru, christmas has the taste of spring-summer transition.

Everything and Anything said...

no snow here in Texas! But i love "your white christmas view"!!