*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

27 December, 2010

Needle and Thread


Your love
Should never be offered to the mouth of a
Stranger,
Only to someone
Who has the valor and daring
To cut pieces of their soul off with a knife
Then weave them into a blanket
To protect you.

Hafiz

This quote takes my breath away. And makes me realize, again, how lucky I am to be loved by a man beyond measure, with a magnitude so forceful, so encompassing, that there could never be enough thread for a blanket that goes on forever.

6 comments:

Signe said...

Lovely quote :)

Rose et Jaune said...

This is so beautiful and how lucky you are ! :)

Emily said...

This quote is incredible - I love it! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog!

Helen said...

WOW this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and you are so lucky to have that :)

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Beautiful post. You are very lucky!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Anait said...

Thank you, ladies! Believe me, I am thankful everyday :)