*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

30 December, 2010

Resolutions Achieved

Every year around this time, I sit down with a mug of tea (with milk, of course), looking through last year's resolutions, checking off the accomplished and making a new list for the coming year. I have a tendency to be harsh on myself, but a look at what I accomplished in 2010 is a much needed reflection of my capacity to succeed when I put my mind to it.

In 2010, I....

Managed (finally) my finances

Left a horridly abusive job (a la Devil Wears Prada)

Navigated the daunting world of the unemployed

Was accepted to graduate school

Traveled to Armenia

Traveled to Europe

Painted more frequently

Dabbled in freelance writing

Went to New York City

Visited friends in Washington D.C. and Georgia.

Kept up with my obsession to learn new languages

Took more videos

Spent more time with my family

Blogged more

Learned to be more open with the love of my life

Had a Valentines Day Date (My first ever!)

Celebrated a very special one year anniversary

My resolutions for 2011 are hefty but, with a rather large dose of determination and perhaps a false sense of confidence, anything is possible!

1 comment:

Hermione said...

Aah, I love. That's quite a lot for a year, no? Happy New Year!