*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

16 January, 2011

Scenes from the Weekend (aka Food Overload)


Quality time with old friends. Baklava + French vanilla coffee. Red velvet + creme brulee ice cream. Pesto pasta. Beef hotdog + cheese fries. White Chocolate Mocha.

New Year's Resolution to eat healthy: FAIL (miserably).

New Year's Resolution to indulge and keep up with friends: ACHIEVED.

New Year's Resolution to exercise: TOMORROW (for real, this time).

(If I were to say that my love is out of town and when he is not near I feel a void inside and sometimes fill it with food....would that redeem my excessive consumption?)

9 comments:

Everything and Anything said...

I m still thinking about going to the gym and still nothing has happened on that department. So I excuse you on that!! At least you enjoyed the food with wonderful friends!! No regrets!! Have a wonderful week! Kissess!

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Haha, I know exactly how you feel. I hate so so much this weekend. Last night my dinner consisted of mozerella sticks, french fries and nachos. And I ahd two donuts for breakfast. Eek! haha


<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Erika Lee Sears said...

Yum! I think it's ok to indulge on the weekend :)

magdalena viktoria said...

So much deliciousness in this post! ahhhh!

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

Hey, this is what this time of year is all about! We can exercise and get healthy later :p Sounds (and looks like!) lots of fun!

Helen said...

OMG! I can't believe how good everything looks! Is that edamame? Looks amazing!

magdalena viktoria said...

Your comment was so lovely. It was so nice to read what I think so much as well. A comforting, connecting factor, ya know?
And maybe in the end, what is essential to all of that is growing up.
xx

mice_aliling said...

It's always wonderful to spend time with friends eating. It just means you are enjoying it.

Kelly said...

Now all I want is pesto.