*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

26 January, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy


My newfound obsession with organic products (details in a future post). Studying/writing ahead of deadlines = less stress. A plethora of nail colors to beautify my nails and give me a continual splash of color as I type, type, type.

Tutoring (I tutor French). White chocolate mochas. Inspiring messages on coffee cups.

Lentil + Ham soup. Despite my last soup being dumped in the backyard as fertilizer, I made good on my resolution to cook more and this time the soup was DELICIOUS (said claim has been supported by all family members).

Also looking forward to...

A warm bubble bath
Catching up on all your posts (400 of them according to Bloglovin!)
Tea with cinnamon honey
Girls Night Out this Friday
An entire 11 days living with my love, starting Friday

11 comments:

JouJou Loves You said...

SOOOOOO happy you get to spend time with your love!!!! Make sure you blog a lot so we can know about all the lovely adventures :) Well..maybe not TOO much. tee hee

I bet your soup was terrific. I want some!!!!

magdalena viktoria said...

ooh this made me happy! what a great list. keep up this momentum, dear! xx

Emily said...

What lovely things to look forward to!

Monique said...

Oooh I have to try lentils with ham! A bubble bath is perfect. Great list!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i loved your comment! and tutoring makes me happy, too. i find one-on-one teaching more fulfilling than in front of a classroom (i do both).

LatteLisa said...

love the list ;-) I'm a big fan of pretty much everything you listed, especially being ahead of deadlines! Enjoy your days with your guy.

Tucker said...

Have a great time spending time with your love!!!

i love ALL of what you're looking forward to.

and love your newfound organic obsession - a good thing to be obsessed with (:

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend ahead...Im planning a long bubble bath tonight too and I really love your soup..Yum. It looks so delicious:) Happy weekend, sweetie
Kisses

Paislea Elyse said...

thanks for visiting my blog love!

allister bee blog

Everything and Anything said...

I want to try "white chocolate mocha"!! Must be good!! Take care

Des said...

There is nothing better than a white chocolate mocha.