*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

12 February, 2011

Recap

I've been loathe to blog the past few weeks because I've spent them with my love.....and when faced with a choice of either word processing or cuddling...there is no competition.

I'll let some recent photos do the talking. Hope you are having a lovely weekend!


Amazingly delicious cake made from scratch and a feast fit for a Queen.

Beautiful sunsets.

Basketball games.



Wrapping Valentines Day presents. I love giving presents, and if I had unlimited funds I would give little gifts all the time. That not being the case, I indulge in Valentines Day to make those closest to me feel special.


Castle-like architecture in the city.



Little messages amidst snowstorm chaos.

3 comments:

magdalena viktoria said...

so many lovely things here!
glad you had some amazing moments with your man xx

Helen said...

Love this recap, so many intimate and lovely things you've posted! I'm glad you shared :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..those photos are so beautiful and the food looks so delicious. Happy Tuesday, darling