*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

23 February, 2011

To the Moon



Art thou pale for weariness

Of climbing heaven and gazing on the earth,

Wandering companionless

Among the stars that have a different birth,

And ever changing, like a Joyless eye

That finds no object worth its constancy?

(Percy Bysshe Shelley)


A friend and I went to see "No Strings Attached" a few days ago (I'd suggest waiting for the DVD) and saw the most beautiful moon. Good thing I almost always have my camera on me (the above photo is not edited in any way....just nature's natural beauty).

3 comments:

magdalena viktoria said...

lovely photo!
it's mysterious...but gives me hope :)

LatteLisa said...

You've got to hand it to Shelley, the guy knew what he was doing ;-)

Paislea Elyse said...

great picture!!

allister bee blog