*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

02 March, 2011

Distance.

(image via weheartit)


"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it."

- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights, Ch. 9

My love is in NY for the next few weeks, tying up some loose ends (anyone interested in buying a house in upstate NY?). I miss him. A lot. So much so that it hurts.

6 comments:

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

Oh you poor thing, it so sad when loved ones are away :( I hope it's not for too long.
Lovely quote as well. xoxo

LatteLisa said...

just follow him and move into that house!

Yeah, I know, I always have the best solutions ;-)

mina said...

What a beautiful quote. I love Wuthering Heights.

Hope he finds a buyer soon so that you guys can reunite! I'd buy a place in NYC in a heartbeat if the city wasn't so ridiculously expensive.

Signe said...

Sometimes it is nice to miss someone so that you remember just how much you love them!
And try to enjoy your weekend on your own :)

Alena said...

I always get so sad when my husband is away too. It's very, very hard. Just think about how excited and happy you will be when you get to see him again. Plus, maybe he will buy you a nice present while he's away :) Haha.

melish said...

thank you so much for your comment! I am loving your blog! to start with, the best quote of the best movie made ever!!!! I know how you are feeling.. but knowing that he will comeback should be enough.. hug his pillow.. I am counting months to be with "my baby" because I have no other choice :( following you from now on!