*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

05 March, 2011

Kitchen Decor


Thank you all for your comments on my last post, they brightened my day (along with some emergency chocolate and white chocolate mochas).

I've been keeping myself busy (not difficult, considering the obnoxious amount of work I have for school). So for now, I'll leave you with some kitchen decor photos I've collected over the past few months (unfortunately I haven't kept track of sources as they are all jumbled in one big "inspiration" folder). I think I'd call my style "french-country rustic chic". I love stone tiles, and a neutral color scheme with splashes of color.

Happy Weekend!








7 comments:

LatteLisa said...

that's quite a dose for a kitchen junkie!

Emily said...

Love these images! Oh to have a great big kitchen to cook delicious things!

Alena said...

Gorgeous kitchens. I would happily take any of those!

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

I'm glad you're feeling better :) These kitchens are great, I love how big and old-fashioned and homey xoxo

magdalena viktoria said...

you have great taste, lady!
glad you are feeling better--just remember how great the meeting again will be.

Sabrina T. said...

nice photos:)i love these room!!
could you come and follow me?
i'd be very happy if you do it!
kiss

patchworkporter.blogspot.com

Red Boots said...

They all made me swoon! Our kitchen needs serious redecoration - as in ripping out and starting again, so we're saving up for this. I can't wait to get started!