*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

26 May, 2011

First Day At The Beach of 2011

Monday afternoon my love (who just came back from NY, having sold his house(hooray!), and who I hadn't seen in nearly two months) and I decided to have an impromptu picnic at the beach. It turned out to be one of our best afternoons ever. The weather was perfect, warm but not stifling. The water was cool but after walking up and down the coastline we quickly acclimated.

It was one of those dream like afternoons you wish would never end. The water was transparent, the sky was a bright blue, dotted with clouds in all kinds of animal shapes. I couldn't stop taking photos, hence the photo overload!












4 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

i'm smiling just reading your words because there is so much happiness woven between each letter!

yeah for a perfect day.

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

I don't blame you for taking so many photos!! What a perfect day :)

Magdalena Viktoria said...

Such beautiful photos! They took me away on this cloudy morning here. Congrats on the sale for your love, and I'm happy for your time together again. Cheers to love and sunny skies :)

LatteLisa said...

welcoming the photo overload ;-) This place looks absolutely wonderful.