*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

20 July, 2011

The Day Our Love Story Started


On July 20, 2979 an accident happened. Rather, the fruit of an accident came into this world...the accident had happened 9 months earlier. That accident was a little boy.


But though his parents thought him to be an accident, in reality, he was planned, put on Earth for a purpose.



Thirty two years later, that boy, that accident, is the best thing in my life. He IS my life. It never ceases to amaze me how our paths linked together, despite all the improbabilities and complexities of life.



I will always think of July 20, 1979 as the day our love story started. Because when I look at us together now, when I FEEL how strong our love is, how unbreakable our bond, when I sink into his arms after a long day, when he kisses my forehead and whispers he loves me, when I feel my heart tug the minute we are apart, even if only in different rooms, I believe with every fiber of my being that we were made for each other.



Somewhere, in the far reaches of the Universe where the fates and destinies of mortals are formed, where threads are linked and futures woven, our threads were tied together.



Somewhere, it was written that on July 20, 1979 a boy would be born. And seven years later, on a cool fall evening, a girl would be born. And that boy and girl were destined for each other.



How lucky I am to be that girl.



Happy Birthday to the man who makes my heart beat faster, always.

9 comments:

LatteLisa said...

Beautiful post, I totally believe it too! Happy Birthday to your man.

Natasha said...

that's a really touching story...

amy b.s. said...

so beautiful. happy birthday to your love.

Sienna said...

this is completely adorable, i'm so happy for you! and happy birthday to him :)

JouJou Loves You said...

I am SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY for you!!!! It fills me with so much joy that you are madly, deeply in love. You deserve the moon and stars my love!!!!

Belly B said...

This is so beautiful :) Your relationship is going to be my new role model. Happy Birthday to your husband.

<3 Belly B

Elizabeth .: Have Your Cake Blog said...

Such a sweet post! Happy birthday to your guy!

Come by and my Hello Mellow giveaway if you like!

Allison said...

Oh my god, I can't even handle how precious this post is. Happy birthday to your love -- I am so happy that you've found that perfect person for you. You're such a doll and deserve only the best - and it sounds like you've found it! <3

christine donee said...

Welllll.. this is just the sweetest thing ever. Happy bday to your man!