*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

16 July, 2011

What I've Been Doing In July






There have been so many things to celebrate this month, and so many more to come, including my love's birthday this Wednesday. And sometimes, no occasion is needed...gorgeous weather and beautiful friends are reasons enough to have a drink and toast the good life.

This week I'll be staying with my love in the city (!!!). Seven whole days together, without him having to drive me home at night. Pure bliss. Our plans include: lazy afternoons at the beach, movie nights, birthday cake, and running. Yes, running. I HAVE to get myself into shape...I've been feeling blah lately and I know it is because I can't remember the last time I put on sneakers. And lucky for me, the bf is a boxer and personal trainer....so he knows just how to get me into the best shape ever. Although I'm hoping he won't be completely immune to a bat of the eyelashes when I am out of breath and begging for a break ;)

But what I am most looking forward to is simply falling asleep and waking up next to each other.

Happy weekend!

8 comments:

Allison said...

Yayyy for cocktails, and excuses to drink lots of cocktails :)
And I'm absolutely thrilled that you and your love get to spend some blissful time together - I hope that you have the most beautiful and amazing time together!
And good luck getting back into running- I've been training lately, and it is absolutely kicking my ass! I'm sure that you will have much better luck than moi (and girl, batting eyelashes is always a win!).

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Love all of these! They look great. x hivenn

Sienna said...

have sooo much fun! i'm always up for an excuse for a cosmo or some delicious cocktail. lavender martinis---my new fave. you must try--so provencal!!!

Lidiya said...

These photos look fantastic - I would love to drink every single one of them !! :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Magdalena Viktoria said...

Love this :)
and even more--how happy you are with your love. cheers dear!

Wegan said...

Thanks for your comment! Mmm those drinks look so good! hehe. That's awesome your bf is a personal trainer, I need one! lol/

M x

Kelly said...

Any weather is an excuse for a cocktail, so long as you've got good friends! Especially if you're running it all off! That's the part I seem to forget to do...

amy b.s. said...

this looks like my kind of july!