*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

09 August, 2011

He Asked....


.....and I answered, YES.

To a lifetime together, to butterfly kisses, to a shoulder to rest, cry, and lean on.

To decades and decades of future memories, to making a family together.

YES to having a hand to hold when skipping over the bumps in the road.

To silly nicknames, tickle fests and cooking mishaps.

YES to falling asleep next to each other every night, and waking up to indulge in a new day together.

To sunrises and sunsets and everything in between.

He asked, would I be his wife? I answered, YES.

12 comments:

Elizabeth .: Have Your Cake Blog said...

How exciting! Best wishes!

Allison said...

I got goosebumps reading this - I am so, so happy for you, my dear friend! <3 He picked a beautiful ring, and the two of you are the kind of couple that gives me hope in relationships and love again.
I'm beyond excited for you - wish you lived closer so I could buy a celebratory glass of champagne! (Or on second thought a bottle!). xox

LatteLisa said...

Congratulations :-)
I cannot begin to describe how happy this post made me.

jillian m. said...

I saw you posted this on Twitter and I immediately had to come here! Congratulations!!! What an exciting time for you. :)

Meghan said...

congratulations!! I am so excited for you :)

Everything and Anything said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! This is a beautiful ring!! Wishing all the best life has to offer, to a hundred years of blissful happiness!! (*_^)

Everything and Anything said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! This is a beautiful ring!! Wishing all the best life has to offer, to a hundred years of blissful happiness!! (*_^)

Alissa said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations!! Beautiful ring and a beautiful post. I can't wait to read more about your engagement!

Sienna said...

i am beyond words excited for you. congrats belle!!!!!

Magdalena Viktoria said...

loooooove this news!! made me so happy to read this. cheers to love!! xx

Miyan said...

congratulations! happy for you. your ring is gorgeous!

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

Malin said...

Eeee, how could I have missed this post?!?! Congratulations!!!