*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

11 August, 2011

Indulge Me

I can't stop staring at my ring. It catches the light so beautifully, and rests so naturally on my finger. It has quickly become my favorite photography subject. I couldn't resist showing it off --please indulge this moment of vanity!



My love said the ring-finding/designing-process gave him grey hairs. Well, it all worked out because I LOVE the ring, and I LOVE a man with salt & pepper hair ;) Specifically, the man that put this ring on my finger.

In other news, the Beauty Giveaway Winner is lovely Allison!!

(All you bloggers who have done giveaways, how do you copy the winner's comment and the number generated into a post? I've tried to do it but it looks so messy!)

Congrats, girl! Keep an eye on your inbox, I'll be e-mailing you! Thank you, everyone, for entering. There will be another one soon!

13 comments:

LatteLisa said...

You can talk about your ring as much as you want, you won't scare me away that easily ;-)

PS. I'll be replying to you email tomorrow.

JouJou Loves You said...

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FELICITATIONS!!!!!!! AYYAYA!!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO ELATED for you!!!!!!!

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

Congratulations!! Wonderful news, and your ring is breathtaking. Gorgeous!!

amy b.s. said...

so pretty!

Natasha said...

okay, now I'm jealous :P just kidding, it's a really lovely ring ;)

Mirjam K├Ânig said...

your nail polish looks great to this beautyful ring! :)
The only rings a women should wear... are engagement rings! :D and this is such a beautyful one! :)

Sienna said...

you don't even need to apologize for this, i would be the same way. i am soooo excited for you. it truly is beautiful

Allison said...

Your ring is absolutely STUNNING. I love everything about it - he picked a real winner! :) (I also LOVE your polish color).
And yayyy for me winning the giveaway! I'm super excited about it. I don't know if I enclosed my email address before, but it's allison_ladolcevita@yahoo.com

Seriously girl, congrats and take as many pictures as you want! I can't wait to hear more about all your wedding plans as they unfold! xox

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

SOOOOO pretty!!! Lucky lady! You can use the snip it tool..and then save the image to your desktop then upload into blogger like you would any other picture. Thats what I do :)

Kyla said...

My goodness, your ring is STUNNING! Of course you're going to be staring at it all day, it's so beautiful! And congratulations again :)

Katie said...

Well done to your man, it's so shiny and pretty!! xo

meg fee said...

so exciting!! congratulations! he done good--the ring is stunning.

Helen said...

OMG Congrats!!! I love the ring, and I'm so happy that you're happy :)