1. Airports. Because I know when I'm in one, I'm going somewhere. The exception was when my love was living in New York, and airports were the site of tearful goodbyes.
3. Painting. I used to paint quite often and now, when I convince myself to sit in front of the easel and take out my oils, I can get lost for an entire day.
5. The line where the sea/ocean/any body of water meets the horizon. Absolute magic.
7. Cuddling. There are days when I'll attach myself to my love and I won't let go. We'll walk from one room to another, attached to each other......thankfully, he finds it endearing. And somehow my body just melds perfectly into his.
8. Candles. There is no easier way to add warmth, sensuality and romance to a room. Have you every tried a candle lit shower? You'll be amazed at how soothing it is. Have one in the middle of the day to recharge.
9. Brown paper packages tied up with string. I ordered a huge roll of brown wrapping paper and have been obsessed with wrapping things. Combine this with my love of buying and giving gifts...and you'll see why my bank account is in peril.