*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

22 September, 2011

25



I was thinking all week of something insightful I could write today, but to be honest it has been an exhausting week and between paper writing, errands, meetups with friends, etc. my insightfulness was at a low.

And then I thought - isn't that what life is about? About making the most out of every moment, every second, even if it means spreading yourself thin sometimes. It is invigorating to be busy....in moderation, of course.

Because life is meant to be lived. Really lived.

And to think that I'm celebrating a quarter of a century...well, it is humbling, and reminder to be grateful.

Grateful for my good health, for the love that surrounds me everyday, for all that I've already experienced.

And excited. Excited for another couple quarters full of unforgettable memories and all the people who make my life amazing.

Now, I'm off to make a wish.

10 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

and dear sweet one, i hope with all my mighty hope that your wish comes true. if anyone is so deserving, it is you!

Happy Birthday lovely girl!

Bisous,
Melissa

Ariadne Mignonette Fiore said...

said...
Hey! Happy natal day! :)keep writing blogs cause i enjoy reading your works :)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

This is so true..even when life gets busy, the enjoyment lies within those chaotic times. It's the time after where you reflect that brings joy and peace to how much you've accomplished and enjoyed. I sometimes prefer more busy days because I feel I have purpose and ready for what life has to offer next :)

So glad you found my blog so I could find yours. You have such a passion for life ( I read for a while some of your posts ;) and take joy in all that it has to offer.

City Girl Chicago said...

Love your words here ~ love your intention. Happy to find you! Newest follower now :)

LatteLisa said...

Happy Birthday Anait!

Now I know why I had a glass of rosé too at the café today; I was celebrating your birthday ;-)

PS. About yoga. We need to talk ;-)

Allison said...

This is beautiful - you are such a beautiful soul, my friend! Happy birthday, pretty girl. I hope that all the amazing things that have happened to you this year are just a glimpse of what's to come! xoxo

jillian m. said...

Ah! Happy Birthday! Enjoy the rest of your day, lady. I'm holding up an imaginary glass of champagne and toasting. Cheers!

p.s. Oh how I wish I really had a glass of champagne right now.

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday Anait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your post is so true! lot's to be grateful for! :o)
and hehe I love that little bottle of wish dust, that's such a cute idea!
Also , I'm sorry I'm really not sure what type of flowers the flowers we picked were haha. I think though the ones in that photo are maybe dahlias.

Hope you have an amaaaaazing birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

audrey marie said...

happy birthday - hope your wishes come true :)

whitney said...

hi anait! well, happy birthday! i am super jealous you're in paris, btw. glad you found my blog. love yours!