*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

18 September, 2011

Soap Hope












(Please excuse the sideways photos...for some reason Blogger has decided to flip my photos regardless of how I download them....any suggestions on how to fix this??)

I received a lovely package from Soap Hope on Friday full of product samples, and proceeded to indulge myself to several "beauty treatments" over the weekend.

Soap Hoap is a company which carries a wide range of products - from laundry detergent, to makeup, to body products, to baby care, they have it all. And the best part? All their products are 100% natural. Also, Soap Hope invests 100% of their profits, interest free, for one year into anti-poverty initiatives.

As an owner of a non-profit that aims at reducing poverty in Uganda, I really appreciate companies such as Soap Hope who make it their goal to make a difference in the world.

They carry products which I had already heard of (Pangea Organics), and others which I was not familiar with (Zum). My favorite sample was the Pangea Organics Facial Mask - it smells heavenly and left my skin feeling soft and replenished.

The Mahya Missing You eyeshadow is a beautiful translucent shade, perfect for daytime wear (although I'm eager to try it with some eyeliner for a night out).

The Soap Bars smell heavenly, and are also soothing on the skin. I am not too keen on lavender smells, but I did enjoy the Patchouli Mint.

Take a look for yourself. If Soap Hope's variety of products doesn't impress you, their mission certainly will.

Though I received these samples courtesy of Soap Hope, I was not otherwise compensated and the above are my genuine thoughts.

4 comments:

Mirjam K├Ânig said...

These soaps look great! :)

I really know your problem! wanting something so badly and can't find the right item, till the time is over...! :D
Thank you so much for always commenting so lovely on my blog! :)


adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

LatteLisa said...

I love organizations with a mission like that. I wonder if there is something like that for the European market.

"As an owner of a non-profit that aims at reducing poverty in Uganda ..." I'm going to need an explanation of that sentence, please!

PS. When you arrive as a live in maid we'll of course hire an au-pair ;-)

And just so you know, I have a basket on my bicycle!

Sienna said...

this is a cool post ... i love things that are all natural, and bonus, they have a great cause behind them as well!

Sonja said...

Wow!! That sounds amazing (getting the free package and the whole idea behind it! ) They've thought of everything! I don't know what issue they didn't cover. :o) Amazing. What a great company! I'm definitely gonna check it out.