*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

22 October, 2011

Five Things {that are making me happy}

1. Enjoying the sunshine, with a Pumpkin Spice Latte and lake views.

2. Catching up with my sister over lunch in Greektown (delicious tomato basil soup)

3. Looking up while walking. I worked on this street for a year, and must have passed this building hundreds of times, yet I never noticed that the street names were beautifully carved into the brick. Next time you take a walk in your city, look up. I guarantee you'll see something you hadn't noticed before

4. Lollia Relax Handcreme. I spotted this while browsing at Anthropologie yesterday and couldn't leave the store without a travel-sized tube. I'm already planning on returning for the full-size.


5. This Hamilton Beach slow cooker just arrived yesterday and I've already got a large stack of recipes I'm eager to test. First up - chilli !
Have a beautiful weekend!

7 comments:

Kyla said...

Mmmm, pumpkin spice lattes are the best!! And I'm jealous of your new slow cooker, I've been dying to get one...chili sounds delicious.

L said...

Ah wonderful! I miss Starbucks and sitting outside with it but I'll be in the city in two weeks.

Sara Louise said...

Slow cookers are the absolute best for the winter! Enjoy it! And enjoy that Pumpkin Spice latte! :-)

Felicia said...

Ooo I've never had a pumpkin spice latte, but it sounds soo good. :)

I love how the street names are engraved into the buildings.

LatteLisa said...

This would make me happy too!

I'm very often the idiot with the camera looking up. I don't think people in general like people with cameras.

Hope your paper went well ;-)

It seems pretty obvious. said...

Looks like five lovely things to love :) I'm a bit jealous of that pumpkin spice latte... we don't have startbucks here and I keep hearing a lot about it, sounds delicious!

Have a nice week //Niina

Miyan said...

cute post! i love crock pots! you can make a delishious roast with potatoes in there. yumm!!!

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com