*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

17 October, 2011

Scenes from the {first fall} Weekend






1. Taking out the cozy sweaters (my very favorite pieces of clothing) + scented drawer liners

2. Lighting candles all around the house - apple crisp makes the entire kitchen smell delicious

3. Oladi (russian pancakes) with jam = Sunday indulgence

4. Running errands on a rainy day

5. Salted caramel gelato - a perfect end to a perfectly lazy weekend, and a delicious start to what will be a long, hectic week.

How was your weekend?

p.s. Several of you commented on the quinoa casserole mentioned in the previous post. You can find the recipe here . Note: I omitted the sage because I dislike the way it tastes.

8 comments:

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

This all looks INCREDIBLE!!! I love salted caramel anything. Lately I've been getting a nice gelato or ice cream and putting sea salt on it myself.

LatteLisa said...

that's a really good start of autumn ;-)

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

We have the same taste for salt ice cream!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Mirjam König said...

I also looove putting out warm sweaters! :D

Thank you so much for your comment! :) I don't know where I'm coming... Can be everywhere! :D I first need to do my placement and then I can send my application and after that they will choose a host family for me! :D

But I still HPE, that I come to London! :) Would be the best! :D

Greetings! :)

adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

Mirjam König said...

I also looove putting out warm sweaters! :D

Thank you so much for your comment! :) I don't know where I'm coming... Can be everywhere! :D I first need to do my placement and then I can send my application and after that they will choose a host family for me! :D

But I still HPE, that I come to London! :) Would be the best! :D

Greetings! :)

adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

Mirjam König said...

I also looove putting out warm sweaters! :D

Thank you so much for your comment! :) I don't know where I'm coming... Can be everywhere! :D I first need to do my placement and then I can send my application and after that they will choose a host family for me! :D

But I still HOPE, that I come to London! :) Would be the best! :D

Greetings! :)

adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

Proctor&Cruz Designs said...

ahh!! what nice pictures, thank you for sharing!! we love Oladi too, my mum makes great ones as she was born in Ukraine :)

check out our blog too if you have a minute, Love P&C xxx

http://proctorcruzdesigns.blogspot.com/

Limasim said...

looks yummy <3