*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

30 December, 2011

2012

Another year has almost gone by, and what a year it was! Each New Years Eve I make a list of goals for the new year - looking over those for 2011, there are many I accomplished, while some remain unfulfilled. 

But that is the beauty of life. We are given the chance to dream big and, God willing, each December 31st, we are able to reflect on and be proud of what we have accomplished and given another new year to strive for all that we have not. 

In 2012, I will

















And, best of all, I will



Wishing you all a warm and enthralling NYE. And for 2012, the courage to dream big, the perseverance to chase those dreams, and wonderful friends and family to share your accomplishments with. 

xx
Anait

9 comments:

Tori said...

perfect new years photos :)

xo
toribodin.blogspot,com

LatteLisa LisaHjalt said...

My dear Anait, I believe 2012 is going to be a fabulous year for you ;-)

I'm thinking about doing the same things in Paris in 2012, but maybe not the kissing under the Eiffel Tower; I think I'll just give my best friend a big hug ;-)

Happy New Year!

MVN said...

Happy New Year, dear! xoxo

Please let me know if/when you'll be in NYC. :)

-Magda

Helen said...

what a lovely 2012 list!! I especially love the last one :)

Miyan said...

i love these 2012 resolutions! happy new year, sweetie!

Miyan

Sarah McCabe said...

I so love these pictures resolutions! They are so lovely! I wish you the best 2012 (and I hope you are able to accomplish everything on your list).

Inga said...

perfect :)

Inga said...

Perfect :)

Luana said...

Hey! I stumbled here through Inga's blog...

I still could not come up with my 2012 to do's list...
I think that the best part of new year's resolutions is that we allow us to dream, and we give ourselves the strength to chase those dream...
just hope this strength will carry on during the whole year...
happy 2012!!