*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

01 December, 2011

Gift Guide - For the Travel Addict

Otherwise titled, "Give me, Give me, Give me"


{1}Leather Luggage Tag - I've got a bit of an obsession with luggage...(as do most avid travelers, I think). This luggage tag is perfect - sturdy, classic, inspiring (you can choose from a variety of quotes).

{2}Gypset Style - For the gypsy at heart. Travel + beautiful interiors + fashion = drool worthy reading

{3}Quincy Coin Purse, by Jess LC - I love the simplicity and colors of these little coin purses. I always use a coin purse in lieu of a wallet when I travel as it's less bulky.

{4}Scratch World Map - I've been lusting after this map for ages. Next year, when fiance and I have our own place, I'm buying this map and framing it. It serves as a fun reminder of all the travels you've had....and any travel addict knows, reminiscing is almost as good as traveling itself.


{5}Moleskine City Notebook - These are available for almost every major city. A journal, map, and guide-book all in one. But the best part? You personalize it yourself, with the restaurants you discovered, secret passageways, great shopping finds. It becomes your personal guidebook. I have one of these for Paris, which I used the first time I went. Leafing through it and re-living those memories makes my heart happy, every time.

{6}Voluspa Decorative Tin Candle - I always take a small candle when traveling, and I make sure to pick out a new scent. Later, when I return home, a whiff of that scent reminds me of the trip (I do this with perfume as well)

{7} Glass Glitter Globe Ornament - Because every Christmas tree needs an ornament that reflects your passion (which is why I currently have 10 Eiffel Tower ornaments. Overkill? I think not.)

p.s. Don't forget to enter the Soap Hope Giveaway!!

15 comments:

Monica said...

such lovely finds.
i like that a candle reminds you later of the place. i buy bookmarks. :)

yours truly, melissa said...

Fantastic gift ideas! I especially love the luggage tag & world ornament.

LatteLisa said...

a gift guide? haha ... I'm reading: dear fiancée I want this for Christmas ;-)

Lots of good things in there and I especially like the Moleskine City Notebook.

One can NEVER have too many Eiffel Tower ornaments!

Camylla Leonardi said...

LOVE the explore leather tag. and the coin pouch... sooo cute :)

Have a great weekend <3
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

tinajo said...

My favourites here are the leather tag and the globe - would love those under the tree! :-)

Johanna said...

We have that map. It's so fun and hangs over the baby's crib. We figure it would be a fun way for her to scratch off her travels!

Luana said...

Hey there!!
I LOVE the moleskine city books... have London, Paris and NYC...
but now you really got me wanting the scratch world map!!! it's just AMAZING!!!!!

great blog, BTW...
have a nice week-end!

Luana said...

Hey there!!
I LOVE the moleskine city books... have London, Paris and NYC...
but now you really got me wanting the scratch world map!!! it's just AMAZING!!!!!

great blog, BTW...
have a nice week-end!

{OLIVIA} said...

that map is such a cool idea! I have never seen that before, my hubby would love it!! thanks so much for stopping by!

Elle Sees said...

i see lots of goodies on here i'd love. have the loveliest weekend!

Deidre said...

I've always wanted to use the Moleskin guidebook/diary/MEMORIES books, but haven't done it yet! Some day.

Loved this list!

Arianna said...

i've just spent the past hour looking through your blog, and i l-o-v-e it! you are a wonderful writer, and have great style.

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

This is great! My sister is an avid traveller- she's away more than she is here- and she would love all of these :)

City Girl Chicago said...

the globe ornament is just beautiful! yes, gimme gimme gimme ;)

navy and orange said...

love the jess lc pouches!

xoxo navy & orange