*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

12 December, 2011

Winter Break To-Do's


Finally, I've finished with paper-writing for the term and now I've got until the middle of January to relax and sink into the holiday spirit. I've got so many great things planned - a visit from my cousin in a week, a cookie exchange party, sleepovers with my best friend and lots of quality time with my fiance and family.

I made a list of to-do's for this month long vacation--time goes by so quickly, I don't want to miss anything this magical season has to offer.

What's on your holiday to-do list?

9 comments:

Inga said...

Oh your month ahead sounds perfect :) I haven´t made a list. I should.

City Girl Chicago said...

Congrats on your term being over and the rest ahead! I have a week off between the holidays, and I'd like to just soak in some good R&R :)

PS ~ Opening your Etsy shop ~ Exciting! :)

Neha said...

Sounds like you have some wonderful plans! I'm finishing up with finals this week. I definitely have some books on my to-read list that I want to tackle this break!

Mel said...

Chocolate tasting and a spa day? Sign me up! Congrats on being finished with your term!

Ashleigh said...

What a great list filled with so many festive activities! I don't have much of a break but I'm hoping to squeeze in some ice skating as well!

LatteLisa said...

I love this time of year. I've already done quite a lot but I'm definitely baking more and I still have to wrap a few presents. Mainly I'm relaxing and eating chocolate ;-)

Valeria said...

Loooove your blog!!!! xoxo from Rome

www.rockandfrock.com

FABULOUS GUCCI GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!

Johanna said...

Congratulations my dear. You deserve the break...enjoy!

Alena: Oh, It's Just Perfect! said...

You have a lot of fabulous things on your list! My to-do's include taking lots of pictures of my family, taking naps, sitting by the fire and eating good food.