*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

23 January, 2012

Regardez-Moi...




Amazing how a little photo editing can change the way a person looks (I promise I'm not really the evil woman in #2) Speaking of photo-editing, I'm sure you've heard that the editing website Picnik will be closing in April....very sad news but, there is a silver lining! They are offering their Premium services free to all members until their close on April 19th. I'm taking advantage by editing the hundreds (most likely thousands) of photos I've had lying around my desktop for ages. 

I think I'll make several photobooks (via Shutterfly...they make truly great quality photobooks, for those who are interested) of various travels, memories, etc. Photographs are meant to be admired and cherished, not lost amidst a plethora of disorganized desktop files. 

Hope you had a cozy weekend! 

I'm leaving you with Carla Bruni's velvety voice singing "Regardez-Moi/Le Plus Beau Du Quartier". Happy Monday!


6 comments:

Johanna said...

Carla Bruni is the best isn't she? Her voice is velvet...good description! Happy Monday to you!

Miyan said...

love the evil look! ;) care package on its way!!!!

Miyan

Paislea Elyse said...

i love these pictures!!! what a wonderful collection!

allister bee blog

tinajo said...

Beautiful hat pics! :-)

Inga said...

Gorgeous :) And so is Carla Bruni.

Everything and Anything said...

hello!!! Been a while!! came back and trying to catch up on blogs i love (you know whose blog is in it?) love your wedding venue!! can't wait to read more of your planning and by the way love Carla Bruni and my fav of her is "Quelqu'un m'a dit". take care