*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

02 March, 2012

March, I've Been Waiting For You





You may have noticed that the month of February did not exist on this blog (did you miss me? wink) .

Here's why:



See those blue squares? Those were all deadlines, or meetings, or appointments. The white squares were regular days which meant class on the weekdays and wedding planning/entertaining out of town guests/errands on the weekends.

Not blogging for so long {and falling behind on all your blogs!} was beginning to give me major anxiety but, frankly, I just didn't have time! That's not to say that I didn't enjoy February - it was excruciating but, there was also Valentines Day, several wonderful date nights (including fondue!), a relaxing spa day, a trip to the lake house and many more little moments that brought a smile to my face.

And now, it's the 1st of March, which I consider to be the start of Spring (though Mother Nature isn't cooperating), my calendar is slightly less booked, and I've got so many wonderful things planned.

Stay tuned, I'll be back to my usual self on Monday, when posting will resume as usual and I'll have lots of exciting things to share with you!







5 comments:

tinajo said...

I did wonder where you were, and now I totally understand seeing that calender! :-)

Annika said...

That looks just as busy as my February was! Yay for March! :)

LatteLisa LisaHjalt said...

yay, good to have you back ;-)

Kimberley - Dream. Delight. Inspire. said...

Wow, you certainly did have a busy February! Hope March is a little more relaxing for you. :)

classiq said...

Happy March and Spring! :)
Ada