*HOME* *ABOUT ME* *PUBLICATIONS* *CONTACT*

23 April, 2012

I FELL for a boy who does:



Every day, I'm thankful that I have a MAN who does all the above, and more. Before I fell in love with my fiance, I didn't think it was possible to be 100% comfortable with a person - not only physically (walking around with no makeup, sweats, etc....though I try not to do it often!), but also emotionally. In past relationships, I was always afraid to get angry, to speak my mind, or to say something that might start an argument, for fear that it would change the dynamic of our relationship.

Then I learned there is nothing I could do or say that would ever change the way my love and I feel about each other.

And that is an amazing thing, for which I am eternally grateful.

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

I love this! I feel very lucky to share the same kind of relationship with my fiancé. We are both so very different (I’m loud and argumentative whereas he is calm and softly spoken), but I have never felt more comfortable with anyone else.

Miyan said...

agreed! its great to feel unconditionally loved. we try to remember to say it (&show it!) everday.

Miyan

rebecca said...

what a sweet post. :)

Everything and Anything said...

love the post!! take care!

tinajo said...

I´m glad you feel this way - every woman should! :-)

Johanna said...

Yes, that is an amazing thing...everybody deserves to be treated that way. I wish more women adopted that!

Helen said...

So sweet!! When is the wedding date? I still remember when you first announced you were getting engaged :)

Ø said...

@ Tinajo : and what of every man?